How to get cash just for SHOPPING this Black Friday: The website rewards you for browsing top brands like The Iconic, PE Nation and UberEats
- ShopBack is the largest rewards platform in Asia-Pacific with 30 million users
- Over the Black Friday weekend, the website will offer shoppers 35% cash back
- Customers just need to shop at ShopBack partner online stores
- The Iconic, Myer, Rebel Sport, PE Nation and GHD are all involved in the program
Australians who are preparing to spend a lot during the Black Friday sales weekend will be happy to know that there is a way to get some of your money back using a nifty rewards platform.
ShopBack partners with over 2,000 different brands across the country, including The Iconic, Myer, Rebel Sport, PE Nation, UberEats and GHD, who pay the single website a commission to send customers to their destinations.
Then a portion of that commission is shared with ShopBack buyers, which means you save money while spending it on labels that you would buy clothes on and produce on anyway.
ShopBack partners with 5,000 different brands across the country, including The Iconic, Myer, Rebel Sport, PE Nation and GHD, who pay the single website a commission to send customers as they please (stock image)
From November 26 through Cyber Monday, the maximum cash back offer is set at 30% of the retail price, Friday offering 30% to iconic shoppers, Myer customers 20% from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. h and Rebel 35% (capped at $ 45) from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
On Saturday, Surfstitch, Nasty Gal, PrettyLittleThing, Culture Kings, Bonds, Glue Store, Forever New, Oz Hair & Beauty, My Muscle Chef, The Oodie and Modibodi will offer cash back rewards throughout the day.
UnderArmour, Canningvale, Boohooman, Patpat, Jo Mercer, Lovehoney, Sportscraft, and Revolution Beauty are just a few of the stores that will offer up to 20% cash back.
While Monday will have First Choice Liquor, Adidas, Target Australia and eBay Australia with up to 30 percent of the sale price returned.
Athleisure PE Nation brand will be part of ShopBack offerings this weekend (pictured)
It’s important to note that buyers will need to keep an eye on the exact cash back amounts on the website and app at the start of each new day to make sure they don’t miss out on a good deal.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend has emerged as the world’s largest online sales event as retailers attempt to capture customer interests with anticipated Christmas spending.
Australians are expected to spend $ 5.4 billion this weekend, according to the Australian Retailers Association, so it pays off for every major retailer to get involved.
How to make the most of the Black Friday sales:
1. On the website, buyers can search for the exact product they are looking for and ShopBack will find the cheapest price available. So you don’t need to open multiple tabs to search for the best deal.
2. If you download the ShopBack Chrome extension on your browser, cashback notifications will appear on retailer sites and automatically apply discounts when you shop online.
3. If you go to stores in Sydney, you can link your debit or credit card to your ShopBack account and get cash back when shopping at selected retailers in store.